We provide superior quality Industrial Minerals
that are produced under very high quality manufacturing conditions. Natural Industrial Minerals provided by us is in compliance with national and international quality norms. Safe to use, highly effective nature and salient features of our Natural Industrial Minerals make them so in demand. Also, we provide these at highly effective prices and well within the stipulated time of delivery. We have carved a niche as one of the dominant Pure Industrial Minerals Manufacturers in India.
Bentonite is a naturally formed volcanic material that is mined for commercial use around the world. The main constituent, which is the determinant factor in the clay's properties, is the clay mineral montmorillonite. Bentonite is electrostatic, meaning that it naturally has an electric charge. Hence, Bentonite is used in a number of industrial cleansing applications due to its excellent absorption and adsorption properties.
- Extracted bentonite is distinctly solid, even with a moisture content of approximately 30%.
- Bentonite is used as a bonding material in the preparation of molding sand for the production of iron, steel and non-ferrous casting.
- Used as a binding agent in the production of iron ore pellets. Through this process, iron ore fines are converted into spherical pellets, suitable as feed material in blast furnaces for pig iron production, or in the production of direct reduction iron (DRI).
- Acts as a good lubricating agent.
- Excellent absorption and adsorption properties make it an ideal option for water purification.
Gypsum is one of the more common minerals in sedimentary environments. Gypsum crystal is a major rock forming mineral that produces massive beds, usually from precipitation out of highly saline waters. Since it forms easily from saline water, gypsum can have many inclusions of other minerals and even trapped bubbles of air and water. Gypsum has a very low thermal conductivity (hence it's use in drywall as an insulating filler). A crystal of Gypsum will feel noticeably warmer than a like crystal of quartz.
Use Of Lime Metallurgy :
- Notable Occurances include Naica, Mexico; Sicily; Utah and Colorado, USA; and many other localities throughout the world.
- Best Field Indicators are crystal habit, flexible crystals, cleavage and hardness. Also widely used construction business.
Steel Manufacture, Steel Products Manufacture, Magnesium Manufacture, Alumina Manufacture, Ore Flotation and Non-Ferrous Metal Smelting.
Pulp And Paper :
Sulfate Process, Sulfite Process, Bleaching, Precipitated Calcium Carbonate, Strawboard Manufacture, and in the treatment of pulp and paper mill liquid wastes, as a coagulant in color removal.
Alkalis, Calcium Carbide and Cyanimide, Petrochemicals, Bleaches, Dye and Dyestuff Intermediates and Coke- By-Products. In addition, it is used in the purification of citric acid, glucose and dextrin; metallic calcium; soda-lime, an adsorbent; and for countless other minor or isolated purposes, such as for CO, absorption.
Environmental Uses Water Treatment :
Scope, Softening, Purification, Coagulation, Neutralization of Acid Water, Silica Removal and Removal of Other Impurities.
Sewage Treatment :
Maintain proper pH and Stabilizing Sewage Sludge
Industrial Trade Wastes :
Treatment of industrial trade wastes to abate pollution from Steel and Metal Fabricating Plants, Chemical and Explosives Plants, Acid Mine Drainage, Paper and Fibers, Food Plants and in clarifying "water gas" acid waste effluents.
Flue Gas Desulfurization Solid Wastes Disposal Building Materials :
Calcium Silicate Brick, Concrete Products, Miscellaneous Building Units, and Insulation Materials.
Protective Coatings :
Pigments, Water Paints, and Varnish.
Food & Food By Products :
Dairy Industry, Sugar Industry, Animal Glue and Gelatin Industries, Baking Industry, and CA (controlled atmospheric) Storage of Fresh Fruit and Vegetables. All tortillas are made with lime treatment.
Miscellaneous Uses :
Petroleum, Leather, and Rubber.